What are cookies ?
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to your device from the website you visit. The next time you log in to the same site, cookies will cause your device to be recognized. By using cookies and other similar technologies such as pixel tags and (“cookies”) scripts, the site in question can collect information about visits and visitors. We place certain cookies ourselves on the websites, others are placed by third parties. Third party cookies are also likely to collect data outside our websites.
Cookies can be used to customize the visit of a website by for example:
- displaying relevant navigation settings;
- remembering visitor preferences;
- improving the user’s overall experience and
- by limiting the amount of ads displayed.
Feed.biz uses three types of cookies
These cookies allow users to visit Feed.biz, to use the features of the websites and to have access to the secure parts of these sites. The information collected through these cookies is not used for commercial purposes. If you do not allow this type of cookie, the following will happen:
- it will become impossible to browse certain parts of Feed.biz site;
- Feed.biz will provide support to users that is more limited;
- Feed.biz will not be able to remember your preferences from not using or displaying certain features.
This type of cookies helps Feed.biz to improve its websites. These cookies collect information about how visitors use Feed.biz, including information about the most visited pages or the number of error messages displayed. WebAnalytics cookies are an example of this category of cookies.
Marketing and other cookies
Marketing cookies are usually placed on Feed.biz by ad networks. These networks are companies that act as intermediaries between Feed.biz and advertisers. This type of cookies is used to:
- display relevant and personalized advertisements or offers through any type of support (email, social media, banner ads, etc.) based on your visit and your click behavior on Feed.biz;
- limit the number of times each advertisement is displayed;
- measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- Link to social media so that you are recognized when you want to use social media through Feed.biz.
Set cookie settings and delete cookies
You can adjust your browser settings to delete our cookies or those that have been placed by third parties. You can also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from placing both cookies and third-party cookies. If you prevent us from placing specific cookies, some features may not be available or parts of the website may not download. Learn how to adjust settings for different types of browsers:
Learn more about cookies
“Your Online Choices” (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/nl/eu) is a site offered by the advertising industry on Internet that contains information about “behavioral advertising”, “confidentiality online” and withdrawal of authorization options.